Friday, March 28, 2014

Another Plug About Couponing!

If you have an interest in saving money and have the determination to do it, couponing is AMAZING! Right now, our Albertsons has a great deal going on! They dropped some of their General Mills cereals down from $5 (A price I would NEVER pay) to $2.49. THEN, we have a deal in their circular: Buy 4 participating General Mills cereals, they become $1.98 each AND you get a Shoppers Value Milk for 75 cents! I also had a coupon for $1.50 off on any 3 General Mills cereals. So, I will do the math for you :) I got 4 boxes of cereal and 2 gallons of milk for UNDER $11! And then, the register printed off a new coupon for cereals for me! :) I LOVE COUPONING!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Amazing! What a great Couponer you are Lanelle, way to save money :)

The Thomas Fam said...

Thanks Sarah :)