Sunday, November 9, 2014

Your Little Ones Do Understand

For FHE this past week, we did our lesson on Gratefulness. We had our song, prayer, scripture, and then lesson. For the lesson, Bo and I shared something we were grateful for. Then we asked Nay what she was grateful for. She didn't get what we had asked of her, so Bo and I continued to share things we were grateful for. I feel that if I my kids feel the Spirit, the lesson isn't a total bust. But we soon realized, Laneah did get our lesson! (It just took some time) Every night since, for our family scripture study, Laneah would stick in a little plug about something new she was grateful for! It made us so happy!  I am so glad that she was not only able to feel the Spirit but that she DID learn from the lesson I had prepared :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You are so right, sometimes it takes them a little while to get it. But the spirit whispers to there little hearts and they do understand.
What a sweet girl :)

Kaeloni said...

That is so awesome!