Monday, December 22, 2014

Home Sweet Home

We have now been in Fort Wayne for 6 days now! We are SO glad to be here! Our home is BEAUTIFUL! New paint, new carpet, forced air for heat (We had been living with baseboard heaters-yuck), A/C for the summer, a water heater that works amazing, no smokers around us!, a dishwasher, washer and dryer, new cabinetry, assigned parking, and FANTASTIC staff and maintenance. We get all of this for $575/month!

We live on the outskirts of Fort Wayne so it is a quiet neighborhood :)

Our branch is just fantastic! I have NEVER been in one before, so when we walked into the chapel and I saw no pews just soft chairs, I was shocked! The building is sooo cute! Nursery consists of 3 including Rhychie. It looked like Primary had less than 20 kids in it. It is so awesome to experience church in a different way :) And the members are FANTASTIC! I think I met 75% of the branch yesterday! And a nice family and the only other ones under 35 :P had us over for fondu last night! Oh and we had AT LEAST 6 people show up to help us move in! When we left Laramie, NO ONE from the ward came and helped us pack up :(

Bo started work today! I am goona miss having my hubby around as often as I did while he was going to school but I am looking forward to those paychecks :) I am also very traditional, I have waited for this part of our lives! Hubby goes to work, I take care of the house and kids, and we have dinner as a family when he comes home :) Sounds silly I am sure, but I am excited!

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas! :)

No comments: