Saturday, October 8, 2016

Spiritual Thought

I was thinking about how some people obey the speed limit in construction zones and some don't. I know for me, I follow it because I know it is there for protection of the workers lives. It is a request made out of care. I wonder if the people who do not follow it, view it as a burden and unnecessary. I believe it is the same with God's commandments and standards. Those who view them as being given out of love, tend to follow them better. They know they are there to keep them safe. Those who view them as a burden and unnecessary, tend to rebel and not follow them. I know for me, when I was younger, I would follow God's commandments because it's what He said. I didn't want to at times, but I did. Now, it is so much easier to follow them because I know it is there for my protection. They are given out of love :)

No comments: