Thursday, May 22, 2014

Oh My Daughter...

Yesterday, Laneah was having a "I am not going to do anything, you get everything for me" fit. After I had been dealing with it for a while, I had enough. She asked for her blanket. I said "Laneah it is right behind you, you get it." She said "No it is by you mom!" I said "No, it is by you. If you want it, you get it please." "No, mommy get it!" "No Laneah, it is closer to you, you get it." So she bent over, grabbed the blanket, and threw it by me and said "Mommy get it." I had to turn around so she didn't see me laughing...

Today, Laneah was in he bathroom with me talking about how she loves showers. I said, "Yeah? Just like daddy huh?" She said, "Yeah, I like daddy. I can't like mommy cause I have daddy." I started laughing so hard! Oh the things kids say...

3 comments:

Sarah said...

what a hilarious thing for her to say! Kids are so funny the little things they say, it sure is fun to see what they are thinking.

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaeloni said...

So funny!