Sunday, May 4, 2014

I Just Don't Understand Mean People

I went outside this morning to water our plants and saw that someone felt like calling our property their own... Both Bo's and my bike along with the kids bike trailer was stolen! Right off our back porch! EVERYTHING was LOCKED together! You can even see the skid marks from where the thieves were dragging OUR property away. The skid marks end at the street suggesting they loaded OUR stuff into their truck... We were very upset this morning. Bo built his bike on his mission. My dad gave me my bike. And the kids LOVED that trailer so much. :( We have been pointing the best in this situation as much as we can: we don't have to move them now, etc. We are getting the kids a wagon, so they still have something. Laneah is very excited about it. But yeah, just had to vent. I just don't understand how someone can just take expensive property that is not their own away from a family...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh Lanelle, that sounds awful! I am sorry to hear about that. Sometimes people are not nice.

Kaeloni said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry! That's awful!