Thursday, April 3, 2014

General Conference Idea For The Little Ones!

Super excited for General Conference this weekend! I love the Spirit! I love seeing the unity of this wonderful church! I love the guidance!

I have been racking my brain on how to help Laneah feel the spirit more during General Conference. I found something awesome on Pinterest! You take gospel pictures, put them on the wall, and everytime that topic is mentioned, you have your kiddo point to the picture. We are using: Enos in his knees for praying, Jesus with Mary at the tomb for Jesus lives, Joseph Smith's picture for him, Christ in the clouds for second coming, Mormon hiding the plates for Book of Mormon, the temple baptism font for temple work, and John baptizing Jesus for baptism. I am super excited! :)

No comments: