Saturday, April 12, 2014

We Can't Wait To Move! :(

Since our time in Laramie is running up, everytime something goes amuck with this town I just say to myself, "I can't wait to move!" The reason why I am saying it this time (And most times lately) is cause of the irritating weather! We have had a week of no coats and bike rides and windows open in our house. But because we are so high up in elevation, when other places are getting to enjoy beautiful spring rain, we are getting snow! Tomorrow, we are having a full day of snow that should be resulting in 3-5 inches!!! It is April! Easter is in a week! NO MORE SNOW! But I have been trying to see the good in everything for quite a while now, and with this situation I just tell myself "We won't have a terrible drought this summer." It helps a little...

No comments: