Thursday, January 29, 2015

2nd Baby Appt With Midwife

Went wonderfully again!

I had brought up how my exhaustion had not gone away since the first trimester ended. She said even though I was "clinically" not anemic (numbers in the normal range) that she was going to do with me what she does with other moms who have anemic symptoms in the normal range, she was going to treat me with Hema-Plex pills. They have worked wonders so far! I have only been on them for 3 days but I feel a difference :)

I cannot gain weight with this baby! I was 176 before I conceived, then I lost a pound after the 1st trimester sickies and have stayed at that 175 since. Baby is doing great so far, 131 BPM and my uterus is measuring right on track :) So she said not to worry yet, but gave me a list of things to eat to help me gain weight. (I am NOT used to be told to eat good fatty foods during pregnancy, I have usually gained 5 or so pounds by this point :P)

We see baby at a clinic Feb 19 and will tell you guys what he/she is :) (By the way, we are thinking girl)

2 comments:

Kaeloni said...

Maybe I need those pills! I'm exhausted beyond belief and I have no reason! Glad it's helping!

The Thomas Fam said...

Definately try them! :)