Sunday, January 11, 2015

A Good Sunday

This is my almost 15 week old belly :) Big milestone! I actually put on make up for the first time in 2 1/2 months! When I reach this stage every pregnancy, I know the sick period is over :)

Bo gave a wonderful talk on Family Prayer at church today! Good job babe :)

Rhycherd went ALL of church in underwear! Funny story: whenever Rhych has to go potty, he says "poddy" while taking off his pants and underwear... Yeah, there he was in Nursery stripping down! They found me ASAP! It was hilarious!

We are all doing great! Happy Sunday!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Lanelle, you look so lovely!! I am glad to hear you are starting to feel better and are doing well in Indiana. It sounds like your midwife is awesome :) I will email you soon!

Love, Sarah

The Thomas Fam said...

Thanks Sarah :) Looking forward to your email!

Kaeloni said...

You are gorgeous!

The Thomas Fam said...

Thank you Kaeloni :)