Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Doubt your doubts, before you doubt your faith ~Deiter F Uchtdorf

One of my apologetics books had a section called "Mormonism." I was already nervous at what I was going to read. (The book was written by evangelical christians). Even though you got the sense they didn't believe a lick of it, they got several things right... and a few things wrong; especially the part where they said we "have a different gospel and a different Jesus than theirs."

After reading this chapter, my faith started to shake. But I have had too many feelings, blessings, and revelations to find this gospel false. Just like you don't go to the podiatrist to fix your heart; you don't read an evangelical chapter on the restored gospel. So I went to lds.org... and Jeffrey R Holland did it again! (I don't know how many times his messages have helped me). I found "The Only True God and Jesus Christ Whom He Hath Sent." This article strengthened my faith and increased my knowledge.

For anyone who wishes to know, read/listen/watch this article:

Elder Holland "The Only True God and Jesus Christ Whom He Hath Sent"





No comments: