Monday, November 21, 2016

Nov 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st

18th: I am grateful for essential oils. Those tiny little drops help so much and keep us from a doctor's visit sometimes.

19th: I am grateful for doctors and modern medicine. Sometimes illnesses need more than nature's drop. Sometimes a bonk requires more than a band-aid and a kiss. I am so grateful for all the medicines and knowledge available today!

20th: I am grateful that I am one of the lucky women who sheds the baby weight with breastfeeding. I eat like crazy in pregnancies (and gain a nice amount of weight), so it is nice that I lose it all just by feeding my baby (No workout needed!) :P

21st: I am grateful for Pinterest. This site has been amazing when it comes to homeschooling ideas, fun crafts, and easy meals!

No comments: