Saturday, November 5, 2016

November 3rd, 4th, and 5th

3rd: I am so grateful I get to homeschool. Indiana does not have laws that make it really difficult or stressful to homeschool. Even though it is difficult, I just love being there and seeing when things click :)

4th: I am so grateful we live in a house. We are still renting but I love not being connected to anyone else. I love having our own yard. I love the fact that Bo just has to walk across a small field to get to work. I love how we are in a safe, secluded place in the city.

5th: I am so grateful we are in a position in our lives to be experiencing independence. While Bo was going to school, we were on all kinds of government assistance. I am NOT complaining, I am counting another blessing! It helped us through! Now, we only need help with health insurance and even then, we have monthly premiums. It makes me happy to know we do not need that much help from fellow taxpayers anymore. (Pretty sure we could afford our own health insurance if it weren't for a certain act, but that's a different story :P)

No comments: