Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Nov 1st and 2nd

I am going to try to share something I am grateful for every day this month. (There are way more than 30 things but I don't think I could keep this going for that long)

1st: I am grateful for holidays. The serious aspects of them (Christmas- Christ's birth, 4th of July- our country's independence, etc) and the fun that comes with them. I love seeing my kids have fun! I loved watching my kids run up and down streets getting candy. I know I will love watching them see the gifts left under the tree from Santa.

2nd: Rhycherd just celebrated his 4th birthday (I will make a post of this). So I have been thinking about my kids and how grateful I am for them. I am so grateful that I have been able to get pregnant easily, have easy pregnancies, enjoy vaginal births, and deliver healthy babies.


No comments: